Anti-Termite Treatment :
Pre constructional Anti-Termite Treatment is a Process in which Soil Treatment is applied to a Building in
Early Stages of its Construction. The Purpose of Anti-Termite Treatment is to Provide the Building with a Chemical Barrier Against the Sub-Terrain Termites.
Wood Termite Treatments :
Treating the Wood is an alternative to Soil Treatments. However, it must be emphasized that Spot Treating the Wood is not a Complete Termite Treatment in that it will not stop the Termites from attacking the Wood in other Areas.
Types of Anti-Termite Treatment :
- 1. Pre-Construction Anti-Termite Treatment
- 2. Post-Construction Anti-Termite Treatment
Pre-Construction Activities :
- Remove all Wooden Pieces, Concrete Debris, Plastic Strips, Tree Stump Roots, Deleterious Materials etc.
- The Soil shall be levelled and compacted if in case bottom of the blinding before Treatment Starts.
- All Construction Related Tests shall be approved by the Engineer Prior to Treatment.
- Safe the Chemical Materials is injected to the soil where it is crystallizes and stays.
Post-Construction Activities :
- The Internal Portion of the Building, Holes will be made with Drilling Machine at the Wall and Floor junctions at an interval of One Foot Depth of 5 inches depending upon the Thickness of the Wall and Diameter will be ½ inch.
- The Drilled Holes will be injected with our Chemical Emulsion to Form Chemical Barriers at the Base of the Wall.
- These Holes will be filled with Cement, and Proper Colour Finishing would be provided to avoid the Unpleasant Appearance.
- All the Wooden Structure Attached to the Building will b Checked thoroughly and will be Sprayed with our Oil Based Chemical Emulsion and a General Spraying would be given to the wall if Required.
- The External Perimeter of the wall would be treated either by Roding or Drilling Holes whichever is necessary.